Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello. I am Kathi H Writer.
Today is my first time here, but I hope to get to know all of you.

I am taking this day to update all of my computer personalities. Yes, I have multipleinternetpersonality disorder. And I do mean Disorder!

I find that I need to update all of my little play rooms because I have been too busy actually writing to keep them up to date. Anyone else have this problem?

By the time I realize how long it has been, I have forgotten my usernames and passwords. Of course I could use the same for all of them but then what would be the fun in that? Plus I do write several kinds of books and articles; fiction and non, adult and kids; sweet; and SPICY!

Well of course not SPICY for the children. Or at least not in the same way. And I write under a variey of names.

Here in the HOOD, we have writers of all varieties.
As we introduce ourselves you will be entertained and perhaps irritated, but never bored.

So, kick back and make us your place to be while you have that first cup of coffee or tea each morning.

I am a tea drinker but I prefer it iced even in winter. I have a mug ( very large and very full right now) beside me and I am getting ready to work on one of my many projects. Have you ever noticed that when you finally make time for something you really want to do, sometimes it is hard to get started? For me, it is like I have to be under pressure to sneak in my writing time in order for the words to spurt out. Today it is like pulling teeth.

5 comments:

Lee Morrison said...

Hiya Kathi,

That old saying claims that variety is the spice of life, and I believe it whole-heartedly!

From one iced tea drinker to another--hugs,

Lee

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Hey, Kathi!!! I want to tell the readers how you have a bright yellow aura around you. Kathi reminds me of an angel when I see her pics. She positively GLOWS and has a heart to match, and add her writing talent to it...well, you can see the possibilities. Kathi is a healer and I can't WAIT for her to capture us under her spell in a romance novel. She's multi-talented with her writing and so smart!!! A GREAT package!!!

Big Hugs, JJ

Donna Michaels said...

Hi Kathi,

Variety is wonderful and the only way for me, too. hehe

I'm eager for the world to see all the talent you have bundled inside! We'll make sure Marilyn brings more chocolate and cabana boys. *wink*

~Donna Michaels

Darcien Balog said...

Woo-hoo! Welcome in Kathi! I am a "tea" tottler (how the HECK do you spell tottler anyway???). But usally warm as herbal infusions.

Marilyn Puett said...

Iced tea, hot tea, I love them all. I brought back a box of nice China oolong from San Francisco. It was my souvenir to me.