Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hoodlum Donna Michaels checking in!

Hello everyone,

My name is Donna Michaels and I'm a multi-published author because a few years ago, I stumbled upon a group of writers at e.harl all 'living' in my world. I'm thrilled to have a place on the web where others can share the ups and downs of this talented group of women as we journey through life and the writing world.

Because of my attempts at the Round Robin (of which I was lucky to win one) and the never ending support of the Hoods, I have 16 contracts between The Wild Rose Press and Forbidden Publication--3 of which are novels B&N, Borders and Amazon will carry. None of that would've been possible without the experience I garnered at the RR and support of the Hood. That's why you'll see the Hoods in the dedication page of all my stories--short or long.

Thank you, hoods!

Donna Michaels
www.donnamichaelsauthor.com

4 comments:

Darcien Balog said...

Gosh! Thanks for reminding me about the RR! That was where it started for me (at least as far as a kick in the pants to get writing.)

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Donna, I can't keep up with you and LOVE hearing when you score another success. WOOT!!! Your writing captured me from the first minute I read it at a Harlequin Writing Challenge. I remember wishing I could write like you. :D

Hugs, JJ

Lee Morrison said...

Hey Donna!

I can't keep up with all your writing accomplishments either, lol, but I sure am thrilled for you!

Hugs,
Lee

Donna Michaels said...

Thanks, everyone.

Darc-I loved your RR entry and am thrilled to hear you're writing again.

JJ-Ah, bless you. That's so sweet. You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait to celebrate your first release!

As for me, I just love to write and look forward to creating new stories, usually in a different sub-genre. I can't stop. hehe

Lee-Thanks. I'm very proud of you. Not just with your releases, but for going back to college, nailing the intern job you wanted and continuing to be a super mom!

~Donna Michaels